The criteria for a quality management system
ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION
When it comes to businesses, it is necessary that they have a proper quality management system in place and certifications from reputed institutes to gain the trust of the clients and buyers. There are many such standardization institutes, but most recognized of all them can easily be the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). They have released many standards, but here we will have a detailed look at their ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
WHAT IS ISO 9001:2015?
It is an international Quality Management standard (QMS), developed and published by “International Organization for Standardization”, also known popularly by its acronym “ISO”. ISO 9001 applies to organizations and businesses of all magnitudes. It does not matter, whether you are a small or a big company. Also, it is not specific to any sector or business type, that means it is a certificate that is “Non-Industry Specific”. 2015, here stands for the updated or the revised version finalized in the year 2015. It made some important updates to the ISO 9001:2008. It is also one of the important standards in the ISO’s Management System Standards (MSS).
WHY DO YOU REQUIRE ISO 9001:2005 FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- It provides an efficient and practical system in process for your organization.
- Provides guidelines and possible solutions on how to improve the quality of your services and products and exceed the expectations of your customers.
- Having ISO 9001 standard procedures in your business will lead to improved productivity, better efficiency, Lowered costs, and lesser wastage.
- ISO 9001 standard helps in maintaining the legal requirements that are required to maintain quality.
- A set standard process will guarantee higher employee commitment and superior internal management.
- It is a standard that is recognized globally, so it can increase your chances to work with companies worldwide.
- The acceptance of ISO 9001:2015 can be easily understood by the fact that more than ten lakh companies and organizations in around 170 countries with ISO 9001:2015 certification.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION FOR COMPANIES
- It can be acquired for businesses of all sizes, big or small. It can be especially useful for small and medium businesses.
- There are many businesses that will only work with companies that have certification from reputed organizations. Getting ISO 9001:2015 certification will help you in working with these types of businesses.
- Better quality management means better products and services that will lead to new customers.
- It can also be a marketing point, in publicizing or marketing your business and raising the brand value of your business.
HOW TO GET ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATE FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- ISO (International Organization of Standardization) does not provide the certificate. The ISO just prepares and publishes the guidelines and standards.
- ISO 9001:2015 certification can only be obtained through external certification bodies.
- It is better (but not mandatory by the ISO) to choose the certification providing body that is duly accredited by The ISO and follows the CASCO (Committee on Conformity Assessment) Standards.
WHY CHOOSE AARON SOLUTION FOR ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION?
- We have many years of experience in helping companies procuring all reputed national and International business quality management certificates.
- Our team is professionally qualified..
- Fast turnaround time. We help you in quickly get the ISO 9001:2015 certification for your business.
- Reasonable fees.